Gronberg Ship Management B.V. is always looking for high qualified and well trained officers to man the vessels of our fleet.
Our seafarers are a very important asset to our company. They make sure that the cargoes are safely shipped and that the vessels are being well maintained.
One of the most important goals of Gronberg is to have highly motivated, skilled (certified) and ambitious officers on board who are willing to make those extra steps that lift our company to the next level.
All seafarers get the chance for proper training and guidance on board from their superiors to improve their knowledge and skills in order to grow into the next step of their career.
We are looking for officers in ranks such as second officer, chief officer, chief engineer and master but in general we prefer internal promotion when we have suitable candidates available in our pool of seafarers.
We are looking for:
• Loyal and trustworthy seafarers.
• Seafarers with a high sense of safety awareness to ensure a safe work environment for themselves and their colleagues on board.
• A pro-active approach to the daily job on board and willingness to make the extra step to lift the standard from good to excellent.
• Seafarers who are always looking for options to improve the team and vessel.
What can we offer you:
• A position in a young and still growing company with the possibility to develop yourself and your career.
• Sailing in an attractive back-to-back system with a minimum of 8 weeks sailing and 8 weeks leave.
• Transporting a big variety of cargoes from general bulk to special project cargoes in European sailing area.
• Working with our highly motivated and committed offices in Bergen and Groningen.
Are you interested to join our company as an officer?
Send your motivation letter including your resumé with all relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a job as deck or engine rating? Please contact our manning agency Marlow Navigation.
We Share Your Ambition